Important update for members and guests regarding Fingal Bay Sport Club
Important Members & Guests COVID-19 Restrictions Update as at 16th December 2021
Dear Members & Guests
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
1. All patrons are required to be fully vaccinated to enter our Club.
2. All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club.
3. Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
4. We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing.
5. Please use hand sanitiser stations placed throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
We thank you for respecting and adhering to our conditions of entry.
Let’s do our part and stay safe together so that we can continue to remain open for our community to enjoy.
Members Vaccination Policy
The board of Directors has approved a Mandatory Vaccination Policy for all our members and guests. This means that from the 15th of December 2021, patrons entering the club will require to be vaccinated. This policy will be reviewed monthly at the board meeting.
Only the following forms of evidence of vaccination (or medical exemption) will be accepted:
-A COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service NSW App or equivalent smartphone wallet
-Printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement